Preligens has developed innovative monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
As a Delivery Engineer, you will bring the company's technical expertise to our customers. You will contribute to the customization, fine tuning and deployment of products initially developed overseas.
This job will require a US security clearance and frequent travel.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provide technical expertise regarding our products to our North American customers. You will need to collaborate with sales teams to help them deliver a sharp message at various steps of the process
- Adapt Preligens’ products to client needs, especially working on deployment and integration within client’s infrastructure and on orchestration of various complex AI-based data processing workflows
- Act as a technical expert for Preligens’ products, both internally and to customers
- Interact directly with customers and their technical experts to review, understand and gather requirements
- Design and implement front/back-end fine tuning and customization developments of the product backbone
- Provide technical assistance and product education
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in remote sensing, defense or geospatial industry with ArcGIS
- General literacy in computer science
- Skills in python and/or Js, linux and scripting
- Good analytical skills with proven ability to translate technical requirements/specifications into clear & understandable solutions
- Developer, devops or data-scientist background
- Skills or interest for OpenSource mapping/geo products such as MapBox, GDAL
- Self-starter with demonstrated success working in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision
- Military or Intelligence experience