Marketing Manager USA
In line with the company’s expansion plans and strategy to develop business in the United States, we are looking at recruiting a Marketing Manager based in Washington D.C. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing and Public Affairs based in Paris, you will be in charge of setting up and implementing our marketing and communication strategy in the US.
Your main mission will be to raise the awareness of Preligens and to support the sales team in adapting and building all relevant content to generate business leads and convert them into customers.
Main areas of accountability
- In collaboration with the global Head of communication, define the local communication strategy (targets, messages, channels) and build appropriate content.
- Contribute in generating business leads, in particular through the creation or active participation in tech and/or defense related events : webinars, conferences, etc.
- Support the sales team in converting leads into business by adapting or creating all relevant marketing collateral : product presentations, demo, video content, etc.
- Build the awareness of the company by seeking active collaborations with Think Tanks, local universities, etc.
- Select and collaborate with a Press Relation agency to maximize our coverage in the United States
- Creation, development and maintenance of a regional marketing calendar, in line with the global calendar. Identify targets, adapt global messages and create relevant local content, select the right communication channels to optimize our visibility
- Select major events to attend in the region (both technical events and Defense related events). Plan and develop our exhibition booth, create collateral to support the event, identify the right level of involvement for the company (round table participation, speaker, etc….). Support the sales team throughout the events.
- Adapt and create all marketing collateral supporting the product vision and helping the regional sales team to showcase the company’s capabilities : build demo scenarios, video content briefings, infographics, etc... Work closely with our design team to develop content perfectly fitting customers’ expectations
- Mastering our CRM tool, contribute to the implementation of an appropriate lifecycle strategy for the US customers : lead nurturing content
- Partner with Think Tanks and/or research universities to help Preligens position itself as a thought leader in AI for the Defense sector
- Continuous refinement and sharing of best practices within the Global marketing team
- Use of your analytical skills and knowledge to support reporting and tracking of all marketing activities
Influence on results
- Master degree in business specializing in marketing, international business or communications
- Minimum 8 years practical experience in traditional marketing, event organization, content production and social media marketing, ideally in a tech oriented B2B business
- Knowledge of demand generation methodologies and CRM
- Highly motivated, solution oriented, pragmatic, flexible and self drivenUsed to working in an international, fast paced environment
- A team player, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoys working in interdisciplinary teams across multiple time zones
- Strong interest in Defense and Intelligence topics
- Experience scaling tech businesses