Senior Sales Executive
Preligens is looking for several high-energy, results-oriented, professionals to lead our Regional Sales in Paris, Washington, London & Singapore. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Customer Success. The successful candidates will be responsible for growing new business initiatives around the product & service portfolio for Defense & Intelligence customer opportunities in assigned territory that are key to meeting the revenue plan.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Responsible for the promotion and sales of the Preligens product and Services portfolio to Defense, Intelligence and National Security Organizations Developing sales objectives, strategies, tactics (OST) and plans for meeting assigned revenue targets through direct sales activities and indirect sales channels into new markets in conjunction with HQ.
- Learn and remain educated on Preligens unique product and service offerings for Defense & Intelligence Customers and Markets, as well as remaining current with competitive, emerging partner technologies and market trends.
- Qualify new Defense & Intelligence business opportunities in assigned territory driving pipeline and revenue growth and communicate progress regularly with Sales Management.
- Present product and company offerings to potential customers.
- Learn customer decision and purchasing and procurement processes to help develop winning strategies.
- Create professional business proposals in conjunction with Sales Management, Sales Enablement and Sales Engineering teams.
- Create defined living account plans to document sales strategies and support forecasted business.
- With support from leadership team, negotiate contracts.
- Proactively manage key named customer accounts with support from Customer & Project delivery team.
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS
- BSc or Masters in marketing, engineering, computer science, or relevant business field.
- 5+ years of successful experience in Sales, Business Development or equivalent
- Experience with Direct Sales and indirect Sales
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and drive new opportunities that impact the company’s growth.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High level of autonomy, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Full proficiency in English
- Highly desirable startup / scale-up experience.
- Fluency in French would be a plus