UI/Data Viz internship
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
You will be working with the Software Product Manager & developer squad dedicated to crafting and setting up new features for our platform dedicated to Defense satellite imagery analysts. You will be in charge of the design of dashboards to make sure the analytics displayed are relevant and the alerts are efficiently displayed to help our users in their daily operations.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Design of new dashboards for the defense analysts platform to make the data visualisation more efficient and the global UI better to meet our customers’ needs.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- User interviews (internal user at first) to identify and capture typical user scenarios, including edge-cases
- Design the new dashboards & make mock ups of how data should be displayed
- Prioritize features to develop in the interface with the product manager help
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Past experience (internship or projects) relying on data visualisation
- Sketching skills and/or design tools proficiency
- Good organizational skills and autonomy, ability to synthesize and restitute in written and oral form
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
Defense sector knowledge