Social Media and Content Manager
Job target / Raison d'être
Preligens (ex-Earthcube) is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Social Media and Content Manager to join the marketing and communication team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Communication, you will play a key role in the content factory by creating, publishing content in different formats across all platforms in order to help Preligens raise its brand awareness in France and internationally. You like writing, thinking outside the box, and explaining complicated things with simple words and you thrive in technical and fast paced environments.
Indeed, we need to be recognized as an AI influencer in Europe and shine through an impactful communication strategy!
Main areas of accountability / Périmètre de responsabilités
- Define, build and maintain a high quality content pipeline that drives website traffic and raises the awareness of our Brand
- Manage a full content calendar, publishing case studies, blog articles, webinars, podcast, web ads, social media content, and other materials of forward-thinking topics
- Coordinating with other teams across the company to ensure content consistency and accuracy
- Creating collateral like landing pages, social messaging, newsletters, and more
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing
- Analyzing metrics on the website and social media
Influence on results / Dimensions caractéristiques
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple things at once
- Great communication skills - you will be discussing with a wide variety of people
- Curious and bold - you like taking initiatives
- Native French Speaker, Fluent in English
- A strong interest in new technologies especially AI, data science and space applications
- An interest in the Defense and intelligence industry