JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- Design, develop & maintain application
- High level of collaboration with software & AI teams
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Design and front-end (React) development of our products
- Collaboration with the team on specifications & QA
- Work closely with all teams and business experts to understand the end-users needs.
- Ensure the code quality of our frameworks, by applying good practices and coaching others.
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- At least 3 years of experience
- Rock solid experience with modern web development stack and React/Redux
- A proven track record of designing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy
- A passion for shipping quality code within deadlines and for automated testingWillingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience with server side technologies (NodeJS, Python)
- Experience with AI technologiesExperience with mapping/geo products such as ArcGIS, MapBox, GDAL
- Experience with big data platforms (ElasticSearch, Hadoop, ...)
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset