JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
You will be working with the AI Engineering team, a dedicated bunch responsible for crafting and continuously improving our custom-made AI platform and frameworks.
This team has internal users: our data-scientist. Your job target will be to create a unique platform to help users build new detectors quickly, easily and collaboratively.
As the first UX/UI designers, you will have to spread good practice in design.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Design the interface of our deep learning platform with the objective to make the creation, tuning, testing and deployment steps as smooth as possible. This interface doesn’t exist today so you will be able to start from scratch. From data visualization to turning our configuration files into beautiful pieces of UI, you will have plenty to experience with.
You will also need to work in collaboration with the team in charge of our branding and other teams to ensure consistency with our other products.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
User interviews (internal user at first) to identify and capture typical user scenarios, including edge-cases
WorkshopsDesign the new user experience (storyboard, service blueprint, story map, wireframe...)
Prioritize features to develop in the interface with the product manager helpProposal for a design tool
Design of the new interfaceIteration with full stack developers and users Management of a freelance in charge of the design system
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- 3/4+ years of experience relying on UX competencies
- Sketching skills and/or design tools proficiency
- Knowledge of service blueprint, story map
- Good organizational skills and autonomy, ability to synthesize and restitute in written and oral form
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- AI Knowledge
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset